We call water “hard” if it contains a lot of calcium, magnesium or other minerals. Groundwater acquires these metals by dissolving them from surrounding soil and rock. Industry measures water hardness in terms of grains per gallon (GPG) or milligrams per liter (mg/L). A grain is defined as 64.8 milligrams of calcium carbonate. If your water tests at 18 mg/L or less, then you have soft water. Water around 30 – 60 mg/L occupies a gray zone between soft and slightly hard water and 60 – 120 mg/L is moderately hard. Hard water is around 120 – 180 mg/L, and very hard water is above that
How do all those number affect you? Hard water causes two problems:
- Dissolved calcium and magnesium precipitate out of hard water as scale, which builds up on the insides of pipes, water heaters, tea kettles, kettles, coffee makers and industrial machinery. Scale reduces flow through pipes and is a poor conductor of heat. Eventually, pipes can become completely clogged.
- Hard water reduces soap’s ability to lather, whether in the shower, sink, dishwasher or washing machine, and reacts with soap to form a sticky scum.
A water softener removes the problem (minerals in the water), a de-scaler addresses the damage caused by the problem (scale buildup). You will sometimes see ads for “salt-free water softeners,” which are actually de-scalers, or for magnetic water softeners, which remain unproven and don’t change the chemical composition of water, so buyer beware.
With all this in mind, it’s clear why water softeners are so popular: They remain the least costly and most effective way to rid your water of troublesome minerals.
Sandor Tescon offers a wide range of softening plants with versatility in flow, flexibility in resin quantities and ease in operation. Sandor Tescon is one of the leading manufacturers of water softeners in India.
Ion Exchange resins with high resistance to mechanical shock, longer life, high exchange capacity and low consumption of salt.
- The closely controlled resin bead size minimizes pressure loss.
- User-friendly, low maintenance and easy to install.
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Improved aesthetics & rugged design.
- Simpler distribution & collection systems.
- Easily up-gradable for higher output.
- Easy operation & maintenance.
- Quick availability
Water Softener for Home/Residence:
Soft Ion Water Softener is an ideal equipment for whole household’s requirement for soft water at economy rates and is highly profitable.
- Softer healthier skin and hair, brighter, cleaner, longer lasting clothes.
- Use up to 75% less soap, shampoo, detergent, and other cleaning products.
- Dramatically reduce your home energy consumption and save up to 48% on your water heating bills.
- Enjoy spotless, scale-free dishes, tile, sinks, faucets, bathtubs, showers and appliances.
Water Softener Features
2 year warranty
Our water softeners are of unmatched quality and so robust that we offer a warranty of 10 years on vessel. Our valued clients enjoy endless supplies of soft water for years with minimum maintenance requirement. In case of any emergency our service engineers willingly attend and help our clients with all their sincerity and professional ability.
Designed to Perform
After thorough study of water quality and living habit in India, our qualified engineers designed Water Softeners for the Indian subcontinent markets which will perform the most. Its unique tall design allows us to take maximum possible output from the product by providing maximum contact time for the resin media to soften the hard water.
Cation Resin Media
Our softener resin media is so scientifically formulated and produced that it provides highest OBR capacity. This allows us to treat even more hard water which in normal case no other manufacturers are offering. No wonder we are very much successful even in the high hard water belt in India.
Finest FRP Material
Pentair/Leos uses the finest FRP raw materials to manufacture water softener vessel enabling us to produce the most reliable pressure vessel in the world.
After Sales Service
Tescon strives and believes in providing prompt and effective after sales service to its clients. Our well trained and experienced service team and co coordinator ensures that we have NO unsatisfied customer. This philosophy is being followed in our organization since 2004 and will be followed for the endless time to come.